No Matter What
Just like Grandma’s meatballs — but healthier. Use The Natural’s Antibiotic-free line of ground meats for this classic recipe.
Place ground chicken, egg,1/2 cup Parmesan, bread crumbs, garlic, oregano and 1/2 tsp salt in a medium bowl.
- Knead mixture together with hand till evenly combined.
- Form mixture into 1-inch balls.
- In a large non-stick skillet, warm olive oil over high heat.
- Place meatballs in the pan, up to 8 at a time, and cook until all sides are browned, approximately 8 minutes for each meatball.
- Remove with a slotted spoon, and add to your favorite spaghetti sauce.
Show us your #naturalfamilymeals. Tag us in your instagram photos and you might be featured on our instagram page. Happy cooking!Check out our instagram
- lb ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh or dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil